1. Have we done something to strengthen their minds / intellect?
On our construction walk we formed hypotheses about why the sidewalks cracked, looked for clues to support our hypothesis, and made conclusions. Played Bandu after nap, working on logical thinking and spatial planning as well as getting some fine motor practice.
2. Have we done something to strength their sprit / faith / their foundation in God?
Ugh, I thought we had a good discussion, but I can't remember what it was about now! Might have to say no on this one today.
3. Have we done something to strengthen their bodies?
We took a walk to see all the construction going on; not very hardcore, but lots of stooping to look at things and a bit of running.
4. Have we done something to strengthen their emotional self?
Noticed progress in using words to describe feelings and commented on and reinforced this as well as talking about boundaries again and respectfully stating your boundaries.
5. Have we done something to strengthen our family bond(s)?
Went to optometrist for adjustment with Dad instead of Mom as originally planned since Mom wasn't feeling well, shopped, and picked up dinner on the way home. Saw team work when someone isn't at their best.